Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 Ticket question

Options
  • 11-11-2012 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭

Hi

Firstly, apologies if I'm posting into the writing forum, I'm well out of my regular haunts here!

Ok, So I am trying to book tickets for the Coronas at the 02 but the only seated tickets left are right up at the back. Should I wait a bit to see if better ones are released or just buy them?

Thanks
    Max

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 OMAM

Hey I went to see kelly clarkson in the O2 and we were three rows from the back and we could see fine I'd say get them!
    Hope this helps!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭maxwell smart

OMAM wrote: »
    Hey I went to see kelly clarkson in the O2 and we were three rows from the back and we could see fine I'd say get them!
    Hope this helps!!

Thanks a million

Haven't been to the 02 since it was re developed (wasn't it?) so I have memories of the Point.

Great I will buy them now

Advertisement