Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deal Extreme ???? Help Please !!

Options
  • 11-11-2012 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi , I'm wondering if anyone has ever bought a laptop or netbook on "Deal Extreme"? I'm not really a "tecckie", and I would just like to know if I did buy it would I be able to get internet on it as well as work it??
    Any help gratefully appreciated !!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭stephendevlin

maudster wrote: »
    Hi , I'm wondering if anyone has ever bought a laptop or netbook on "Deal Extreme"? I'm not really a "tecckie", and I would just like to know if I did buy it would I be able to get internet on it as well as work it??
    Any help gratefully appreciated !!

Dont even bother ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

Yes you can get wifi but there all pieces of junk and not suitable for work, Cheap Windows CE and Cheap Android laptops for 100 dollars are pieces of junk. Better off with a tablet. And the other proper laptops on the site or all overpriced and also pieces of junk.

1gb ram, 1.6 celeron processor for $400 dollars. Might have paid that 5 years ago

Advertisement