If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SONYSTRDH820

Options
  • 11-11-2012 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi Been a while since I purchased anything from you guys can you give me a price on a SONYSTRDH820 with delivery to Co. Louth? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there and thanks for the post.

The 820 is an older receiver now and stock of these is getting in very short supply. As this is the case, the Sony isn't one that we currently ship as we have to try to keep any stock for customers that make the journey to the store.

It can be collected in-store and the price is currently £199.95.

In saying that, with the price drops that have recently happened on Onkyo it makes the Onkyo TXNR414 at just £269.95 a mouthwatering option as this is networkable, hugely better for stereo and is a lot less fussy on what speakers are paired with it.

I hope this helps but let us know if we can help anything else.

ATB

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭theduffer

a lot less fussy on what speakers are paired with it.

Dave
    Can you confirm that the Sony STRDH820 will work with Denon SC-N7 Speakers? I might be interested in this receiver if it will work with the Denon Speakers

• Registered Users Posts: 18 McSuibhne

Dave,

Can you hold oa Sony STRDH820 for me until next week, I am overseas at the moment but will be back home next Monday and will come up and pick it up next week.

I can phone in and pay if you need me to do that?

Thanks.

theduffer wrote: »
    Can you confirm that the Sony STRDH820 will work with Denon SC-N7 Speakers? I might be interested in this receiver if it will work with the Denon Speakers

Hi Duffer.

The SC-N7 speakers from a Denon Ceol system ?

Yes this will work with these. Are you looking to add to these to make the a 5.1 and use these as fronts ?

Many thanks

Dave

I think you may have called and placed an order.

Let me know if this is the case or if you wanted that other offer. Drop me a PM or give me a call.

Many thanks

Dave
    McSuibhne wrote: »
    Dave,

Can you hold oa Sony STRDH820 for me until next week, I am overseas at the moment but will be back home next Monday and will come up and pick it up next week.

I can phone in and pay if you need me to do that?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 McSuibhne

Dave, John,

Thanks for taking care of me with the SONYSTRDH820.

Now I need a new TV to go along with it.

Can you give me a price on a LG 60PA650T with delivery to Louth?

Thanks,

Jason

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

McSuibhne wrote: »
    Dave, John,

Thanks for taking care of me with the SONYSTRDH820.

Now I need a new TV to go along with it.

Can you give me a price on a LG 60PA650T with delivery to Louth?

Thanks,

Jason

Jason,

no problem on the 50PA650 and thanks for the business - it's much appreciated!

The 60PA650 is a really great TV for the spends ( I just sold a mate a 50" version recently and they love it!)

Best price at the moment is £889.95 and to Louth I'll do delivery at just £29.95..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.