Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thepropertypin.com

• 11-11-2012 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi

I recently registered with the site and posted a new thread. After submitting the thread it said that my post needed to be reviewed by a moderator and would appear shortly.

This was a couple of days ago at this stage and there have been numerous new posts but no sign of my one as of yet.

Am I missing something here? Would appreciate input from any boards members also members of thepropertypin.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭robjones1981

It can take a while for the Mods to view and approve it - not sure why

Takes anything up to a week or ten days at times, or could be quicker :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

wgk wrote: »
    Hi

I recently registered with the site and posted a new thread. After submitting the thread it said that my post needed to be reviewed by a moderator and would appear shortly.

This was a couple of days ago at this stage and there have been numerous new posts but no sign of my one as of yet.

Am I missing something here? Would appreciate input from any boards members also members of thepropertypin.com
    Send a polite reminder to an admin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭gaius c

Send a polite reminder to an admin.

This. The mods there have a fairly heavy workload and it's quite possible that yours was a duplicate of an existing thread. Open Window is the man to message.

• Site Banned Posts: 42 MikeMichael

He might not have time to read registration queries as he is fairly heavy into his conspiracy research and also contemporary beat poetry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭gaius c

He might not have time to read registration queries as he is fairly heavy into his conspiracy research and also contemporary beat poetry.

:D

Replies fast enough any time I drop him a line. If he doesn't get back to you, PM me the details and I'll pass them on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement