Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live Chat on Ulster Internet Banking?

Options
  • 11-11-2012 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

When I logged into ulster bank a few times a chat box appears asking for help,now im looking for this to happen now and I cant see it anywhere on the site.Is there a way to get live support.

Its very frustrating

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Not that I have ever seen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Maybe it only pops up during business hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'm sure I've seen something before - not sure it's live support however. Either way, I can't imagine it would be open outside their call centre hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

I've used it before (at the time of the system issues). It is basically an IM client but I suspect it operates during business hours only.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

I got it to work eventually.
    The way i done it is click on help section on the left hand side,type something that wont get a return in the search box,I done online chat support wait a minute and youll see it under the search results(which should show none)

It works after business hours.
    How awkward is this to get to use!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement