Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Choosing a primer

• 11-11-2012 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, my foundation goes on perfect and usually stays on all day unless I'm at school. I find that in certain parts of my face ( mostly my cheeks) the make us sort of slides off. I also have quite rosy cheeks so I really want them especially covered up, can anyone recommend a primer that will do the job but not cost to much?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Hi CiaraaWerea I moved your post to a new thread. Don't open up old threads, just start a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭ennis81

Depends on your skin type, my skin is dry so I use a gel primer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

What would be your budget?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Nyoms

Smashbox and Gosh are very popular primers, maybe look to get a tester and see if they suit you before you buy it? I like L'Oreal Studio Secrets, it's around 20 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

The Revlon Photoready primer is great for disguising pores and toning down redness but for rosy cheeks you should try a coloured concealer!

For shine and keeping your makeup in place, Paese do a fantastic matte primer on Cloud 10 that's about 15 quid and I don't see any shine throughout the day, means now I don't have to touch my face makeup once it's on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭jomc

I got my gf this one http://brightandbeautyfull.com/tag/mineral-veil-primer/ after hearing girls in the office going nuts about it. Its called hourglass mineral veil primer (check me out!!!) She is a make up artist and thinks its v good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Are you sitting with your cheek propped on your hands a lot in school? Cause it could well be that this is rubbing the make-up off your cheeks, rather than the primer being the issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 star0505

Porefessional by Benefit is the best one. Works as pore minimizer and primer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

I really like L'Oreal Studio Secrets - it's a teeny pot but lasts for ages (only need a really small amount) and is just over €20. I have dry skin btw.

Advertisement