Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap rug

Options
  • 12-11-2012 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

hi anyone know a good place to buy a outdoor rug with a full neck. as cheap as possible:) thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

I got a heavyweight full neck turnout rug for one of our ponies on eBay. It was €65 incl. delivery from the UK and took about 3 days to arrive. I can PM you the name of the seller if you like.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

For a horse or pony?What "weight?"Some places do own brands, but they are made by Shires. Don't know who makes the TRI rugs,but don't pay extra for one that you can get cheaper without a "name"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Try Boswell in Ashford!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭roxychix

looking for 6ft9 to fit 15'2 will have a look at others cheers

• Advertisement

roxychix wrote: »
    looking for 6ft9 to fit 15'2 will have a look at others cheers

Thats a hell of a big rug for a 15.2? My 15.2 takes a 6 foot rug and the 17.1 takes a 7 foot root rug (though it does look a bit small this year tbh!

What kind of horse do you have?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

gozunda wrote: »
    Thats a hell of a big rug for a 15.2? My 15.2 takes a 6 foot rug and the 17.1 takes a 7 foot root rug (though it does look a bit small this year tbh!

What kind of horse do you have?
    My 15.2 cob would be, to put it kindly, round.He would take a 6.9

My 15.2 cob would be, to put it kindly, round.He would take a 6.9

6.9 refers to the length of the rug - has he a long back?

Not so much a long back as rather round hind end-a six foot would make him look like he was wearing a mini-skirt!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

we have bought a lot of stuff at pretty good prices on EQUINECLEARANCE.COM - they have a clearance section - and their sales/aftersales service are good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

DERBYHOUSE.CO.UK has a 6'9" rug with full neck, thats £44.99 - have bought from them, with no complaints

Advertisement