Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Santa Experience

Options
  • 12-11-2012 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I am looking to book a really nice Santa experience (not just going to visit the big guy), but an actual activity / experience for a 9 year old. I have a feeling this could be our last year :(

We have been to causey farm before, but would like to try somewhere different. I ahve heard the zoo can be good, has anyone been? Or can recommend anywhere else?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

I have heard people on about the Tayto Park being good at Xmas but I haven;t been myself

Awe my 7 year old sons best buddy is a non believer and he was questioning last year so hopefully I'll get a few years out of him yet :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Is it just Dublin, or the whole country?

Fota House will be good. Bit more grown up... So might suit the 9 year old.
    http://www.fotahouse.com/attachments/uploaded/Media%20Alert%20-%20%20Magic%20of%20Santa%20Claus%20-%20Final.pdf

Leahy's farm is supposed to be very good. You pet the crib animals, lots to do there.
    http://www.leahysopenfarm.ie/santa.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭stickybean

Sorry, I should have said, we are in Dublin, but would travel up to an hour :D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I saw someone else mention Rancho Reilly in Carlow here before.. We're thinking of heading down with our little guy before Xmas.

www.ranchoreilly.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭marley123

Glenroe farm by far! & you can make a day of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭happydayz8

Has any one brought theirs to Newbridge House and Farm. Tempted to go there but wouldn't mind some reviews.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Has anyone visited Fort Lucan for Santa Clause? We're trying to go somewhere this Sunday and want it to be worth the money spent!

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

saggycaggy wrote: »
    Has anyone visited Fort Lucan for Santa Clause? We're trying to go somewhere this Sunday and want it to be worth the money spent!

Thanks

We went last year , and were very disappointed ........felt hurried the whole time and very ' false ' .

Sorry .

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Thanks for that-we were only thinking there as it's only 5 minutes from us but we might rethink it so. Thanks for posting, i'll keep searching!

Advertisement