Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Did you know Waterford has a new Rallying World Champion

Options
  • 12-11-2012 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

S2000 World Rally Championship

0006a162-642.jpg
    Craig Breen
    @Craig_Breen

Words can't describe. This is for the team, supporters, family, friends, most of all, this is for you Gareth. I'm so happy we did it for you

A message for his late co-driver who was killed in the WRC Rally Finland

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

yeah, craig deserves a lot of applause. There arent many Irish World champions at anything so it should be national news. I presmue the munster and the N&S ill give him a good write up. He has had a tough year, fair play to him a great ambassador for Ireland and Waterford.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Hopefully there will be another homecoming like there was last year when he won the WRC Academy. Hopefully, he will get funding for next year, he said he needed to win this years SWRC to have any hope of driving next year.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Partizan

I am sure the poor sods slaving away in his Daddy's company (which pays the minimum wage, is non union with unpaid breaks) to subsidise his son's rallying lifestyle will be overjoyed.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055875961&page=49

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

Partizan wrote: »
    I am sure the poor sods slaving away in his Daddy's company (which pays the minimum wage, is non union with unpaid breaks) to subsidise his son's rallying lifestyle will be overjoyed.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055875961&page=49

Aren't you a sad little throwback to the seventies,

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭comeraghs

Jeez Partizan, you really have taken begrudgery to a new low!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

comeraghs wrote: »
    Jeez Partizan, you really have taken begrudgery to a new low!

There's always one :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,899 ✭✭✭Paddy@CIRL

For anyone interested Craig will be on RTÉ Six One News this evening. The amount of courage and determination it took him to to get back into a car and still be quick is unbelievable, he's a hero and an inspiration to a lot of people. I'm sure Gareth would be more than proud.

Advertisement