Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Titanium didn't restore!

• 12-11-2012 2:11am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭

I just flashed Omega rom and everything is working fine. However, when I downloaded and installed titanium pro to restore all my apps which I had backed up, there's nothing showing up in the form of "apps" that can be restored.

Basically there's nothing to restore..as there are zero apps in the restore section of titanium showing up.
    I've looked at my files and the titanium backup file is there on my external sd card with 1GB of data.

I've "unknown apps" and usb debugged checked so other than that, I don't know what else I can do to figure it out.

How come I can't get all my stuff restored? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 234 ✭✭cgordonfreeman

Try going into TB preferences and changing the backup folder location (under backup settings) and making sure that it's pointing to the same folder that you found all of your backups in. I'm pretty sure I had the same problem in every second Rom I tried for my Galaxy S.

Advertisement