Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Wrestling X (Kickstarter)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I've been searching for this game for 12 years.
    Hallelujah!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭FreezeUp

Just seen this now. How close did they come? I would have backed, had I of known.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

FreezeUp wrote: »
    Just seen this now. How close did they come? I would have backed, had I of known.

$21,907
    pledged of $75,000 goal

****, quite far off then. I would have thought wrestling fans would have jumped at this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

When the kickstarter closed down they started talking about releasing Uprising (ie. their progress so far, with a working engine but limited textures and animations based off 13 year old video games) either to the kickstart pledgers or to the general public. Don;t know if they got around to it. Check out http://prowrestlingx.com/ - it's blocked at work so I can't tell you if it's on there or not)

Edit - Apparently they're charging $5 (or more if you'd like) to get the Uprising from the webpage

At the time there was no suggestion that the Kickstarter failure was going to stop them

• Advertisement

I'll check it out, thanks.

Advertisement