Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Blond Ombre

• 12-11-2012 3:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I have long blond hair, I usually get a full or half head of highlights depending on if its near payday or not.

I really want to try something different and I saw Emily in Revenge has it in season 2, very subtle though.

Has anyone with blond hair done it? How did it turn out? Any pics?

All tips welcome :p

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Please don't drag up old threads, just start a new one. Moved to your own thread and to Beauty forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

It's quite easy to ombre your own hair to be honest, as you don't go near the roots. I've never dyed my hair before and I was able to do it myself. YouTube is your best friend. Search how to ombre hair / how to dip dye hair. The key is to make the gradual transition from the darkest part/your roots to tips. But that's what makes home made ombre easy. There shouldn't be a clear line between the top dark and the bottom light part. It should go gradually. So the messier, the better. Last time, I applied the bleach with my hands, and the gradual transition of the colour was perfect.

I have to warn you though: Home bleaching can damage your hair greatly. Watch a few videos on Youtube and if you're not sure, don't do it at home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Fio555 I've deleted your other posts. Please do not post the same thing more than once.

Advertisement