Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best (cheapest) ways to market your products online?

Options
  • 12-11-2012 4:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi

I am a young entrepreneur. I'm in the mobile phone sector offering competitively priced phones but I was wondering the best way to reach my target market online in the most cost effective way

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

Are you registered as a legitimate business?
    The easiest thing is to set up a facebook page for your products and get friends and family to like and share. Also if a person likes the page they are in at a shot of winning a phone etc. Put any special offers up and your products

Start with local sites as well like adverts.ie and donedeal and register as a business. Then put stuff on amazon and ebay. Do you have your own website? Advertise the website on forums(not here!!), facebook advertising where you can set a cost and age group you want to hit. Have you gone to any stores who specialize in phone merchandise where you can sell your products. Place an add with a local advertising newspaper saying you have phones and products for sale. Contact online companies who might be interested in your products

The list is endless!!!!

Advertisement