Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sydney Accommodation Xmas/New Years

Options
  • 12-11-2012 7:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hey,

Myself & my Fiance are looking for accommodation in Sydney for Xmas & New Years. We'll be heading up from Melbourne to visit family & friends but we don't really fancy sleeping on floors for the whole duration of our stay. Friends & family living in or around CBD so close to public transport to get us into town is a must. Bondi area is preferrable. :D

We're not sure if we're going to drive up yet or not, or just fly so we could be arriving on 22/23 Dec & leaving again on 4/6 Jan. If anyone has a room going spare and could do with a few extra bob for the festivities please send me a PM. Don't worry if you only have a few of the above nights free, please PM me & we'll consider our options as we can kip on floors for the other nights. :eek:

A bit about ourselves:- Professional Irish couple, late 20's, living & working in Melbourne. Fun, easy going, like a few bevies at the weekend, listen to any type of music, down to earth in a nutshell!

Thanks.

Advertisement