Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G2420HD and G2420HDBL appearance

Options
  • 12-11-2012 7:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭

Hi. I would just like some advice. I recently bought a G2420HDBL so now I have a two monitor setup with my G2420HD. I would like the colours(appearance overall) to look pretty much the same. I've tried fiddling around with the settings in the monitors themselves but I can't really make them match. Unfortunately, the 'same' settings look really different for obvious reasons..

Info:
    Benq G2420HD = LCD
    Benq G2420HDBL = LED Backlit

Thanks a lot for future answers :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

You are just gonna have to keep changing the settings around. The LED backlight is gonna make the contrast way higher so maybe start by lowering it in the HDBL model?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

Limericks wrote: »
    You are just gonna have to keep changing the settings around. The LED backlight is gonna make the contrast way higher so maybe start by lowering it in the HDBL model?

Great thank you :) I'll try that now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭LeakingLava

Tried that. And reset the color on the HDBL. They are a bit closer to looking alike but quite a lot of colours still don't much. The HD looks a bit more blue-ish(white on HDBL looks like blue on HD) so I tried decreasing 'blue' on custom colours but it doesn't really do what I imagined it was going to do so I just put that back up.

Advertisement