If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price on 2TVs Samsung 8 Series

Options
  • 12-11-2012 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

Hi John and Co.,
    Keep up the good work

Have been following this forum (not posting) for a while andmyself and a friend are thinking of purchasing 2 smart TV’s. We have (probably) narrowed it down to the Samsung range (Would you have any recomendations to change our mind?).
    Could you quote (in euro if possible) your best Boardies deal for the two televisions together delivered to Kilkenny.
    A 55inch 8000 Series Samsung and a 47inch 8000 seriesSamsung.
    I would be grateful for the best deal if we were to purchase both together delivered to one location.
    Also could you recommend a 3D blueray to go with those TVs.
    Thanks.
    Corcadorcha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭corcadorcha

Bump.
    Any joy with this?
    Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there. Sorry for the delay with this. We are playing catchup at the moment and I don't have the current cost price at home. I will get back to you in the morning once I get back into the office.

ATB

Dave

Thanks, Dave.

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭locha

Dave, I posted on another thread. I'm looking for a price on a 40" 8 series delivered to dublin. Bought two tvs of you before so please do me a good deal!

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

locha wrote: »
    Dave, I posted on another thread. I'm looking for a price on a 40" 8 series delivered to dublin. Bought two tvs of you before so please do me a good deal!

Hi Locha,

Our current price on the Samsung is £1,099.95. This includes a 5 year warranty and a Samsung BDE6100 blu-ray player.

We could deliver this screen to Dublin for just £40.00.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Advertisement

Hi John and Co.,
    Keep up the good work

Have been following this forum (not posting) for a while andmyself and a friend are thinking of purchasing 2 smart TV’s. We have (probably) narrowed it down to the Samsung range (Would you have any recomendations to change our mind?).
    Could you quote (in euro if possible) your best Boardies deal for the two televisions together delivered to Kilkenny.
    A 55inch 8000 Series Samsung and a 47inch 8000 seriesSamsung.
    I would be grateful for the best deal if we were to purchase both together delivered to one location.
    Also could you recommend a 3D blueray to go with those TVs.
    Thanks.
    Corcadorcha

Hi Lads,
    A gentle reminder....
    Any chance of a quote?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Sorry for the delay.

There has been a few revisions of what TV's we will continue to bring into Ireland and until these were resolved, I did not want to quote you in case I could not get these.

I'm throwing a PM together now.

You'll have it in 5 mins.

ATB

Dave

Thanks Dave, got that.
    Can you give me a breakdown if we were to buy one at the time.
    Thanks for that.
    Corcadorcha.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.