Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ladders in Waterford

Options
  • 12-11-2012 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭

Any advice on where is best (AKA cheapest!!!) to buy multi section aluminium ladders in Waterford. 6m+ needed!
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

gman2k wrote: »
    Any advice on where is best (AKA cheapest!!!) to buy multi section aluminium ladders in Waterford. 6m+ needed!
    Cheers

I'd prefer to spend a little extra on a reputable brand. We don't want it buckling whilst we are half way up it :eek:.
    I got one in Morris's a few years ago. Its a decent solid one. It cost around €100.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭anto9

B+Q .but compare prices with Morrison first .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

anto9 wrote: »
    B+Q .but compare prices with Morrison first .
    cheers, but I prefer to not spend money in Morrisons :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭1967

Try Heiton Buckley on the Cork Road

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

Do you need them for keeps or just to do a job, I can loan you mine for a day
    gman2k wrote: »
    Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,076 ✭✭✭gman2k

Do you need them for keeps or just to do a job, I can loan you mine for a day

Cheers, went to B&Q after and got a 2 section for €109.

Advertisement