Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Brennan 5km 1.1.2013

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭Wubble Wubble

Glad to have that one out of the way! Anyone who got PBs today certainly earned them. The long section into the wind knocked me right back, to the extent that I was hanging on for the last mile and a bit, instead of pushing hard for the finish. Still a lot quicker than my time in the same race two years ago, when IIRC conditions were a lot more favourable. I couldn't really expect much anyway, when I've only a few short runs done since the winter Clontarf HM. Amazing how quick you can lose it :eek: I should be fitter and stronger for the Raheny 5 in a few weeks. Here's hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭purple cow

The team results aren't split into male and female, is that usual?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

purple cow wrote: »
    The team results aren't split into male and female, is that usual?

For this race yep the way it's always done, a little unusual I know.

In terms of mine and the club mates races, didn't hugely go to plan, just that too gusty. But if your not in ya can't win, onto the next race!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭smmoore79

Results are up; didn't have a great race personally, but at least got team 2nd placebiggrin.png

http://www.precisiontiming.net/result.aspx?v=2289

• Registered Users Posts: 3,545 ✭✭✭tunguska

Seemed to be pretty stacked for a new years day race. Was gonna do this but had one look out the window and it was game over. Fair play to anybody who raced in those conditions.

• Advertisement
Advertisement