Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

In preparation for testing (Android)

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Seeing as my poorly 3GS is not gonna work, I'm trying to install this on juke's HTC desire C.

I'm getting as far as this:

228748.jpg

The install button doesn't do anything.. :(

I've done the Settings --> Security and allow Non-Market apps to be installed.

Any ideas?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Wow... no. No idea at all... you say the Install button does nothing? No message no nothing? Weird. Thats the correct screen, it should just install there...

T.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Steve - just wondering - but how much space do you have on your Juke?
    Ideally if it is a memory issue it should alert you - but just thinking aloud here.

Considering you have enabled non-market place games it should be a slam dunk.
    Hate to be your typical IT guy - but have you tried turning off your phone for 30 seconds and restarting?

From your install screen it went fine for me on the S3 so sorry I can't think of anything else.

Did a check online came back with only 2 hits.
    1. the file is corrupted - so maybe delete and redownload
    2. the file is already installed - maybe check your list of apps just in case.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Wohoo!! :D

Thanks a mill Taltos for the pointers, I dunno what fixed it but, as suggested, I re-booted, found the download and deleted it and re-downloaded. It then installed fine.

It's not my phone, it's jukes (from a few posts up^^^) so I don't really know my way around it.. :)

First time I ran it it took ages on the splash screen (as expected from what was already said here), it got to the main menu and then evaporated.

Second time, it loaded and played fine. I'll drop some feedback on the other thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

I'm confused. I have dropbox already. How do I install this game? I never got any link to it or anything

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hmm, you should have gotten a link from testing@gonegaming.ie ... drop me a mail and I'll resend it and check our mailing list. Sorry about that!

T.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

DeVore wrote: »
    Hmm, you should have gotten a link from testing@gonegaming.ie ... drop me a mail and I'll resend it and check our mailing list. Sorry about that!

T.

Yes I did get that email. Just found it now

Advertisement