Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tips for wavy/slightly frizzy hair

• 12-11-2012 3:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭

So I've been straightening my hair for over 10 years. Over a year ago my GHD broke and my friend lent me her's as her hair was short and she stopped using it. She finally asked for it back a few days ago and I still haven't bothered trying to get mine fixed yet!

I've always just blow-dried my hair roughly and then straightened it straight away. I did this the other day and intended to straighten straight away but I started doing some housework. When I went back to start straightening it, it had gone from a big frizzy, slightly straight mess, to lovely natural (but still slightly frizzy) waves. It's the way I've always wanted my hair to look but I was never able to achieve it so always just straightened. It's straight enough on top and then has lovely bouncy curls at the bottom. I was delighted with it, and my boyfriend and friends thought it was gorgeous. I'm so happy that I don't have to be a slave to the hair straighteners any more :D

Anyway enough of my rambling. I'd really like to know some tips as to how to deal with my hair. I have naturally greasy hair so am wary about using too much product as it just makes my hair go greasy even quicker. Yesterday I put some heat-protecting leave-in conditioner in it before blow drying, and then I put a little Frizz-ease Finishing Creme in when it was done. TBH it didn't make much of a difference from the day before. It still looked nice and I'd be happy wearing it like that for day-to-day, but I'd like it to look sleeker for nights out. I know not to brush it, I just run my fingers through it when it's dried. Can anyone advise on any good products I could use for it?

Comments

Advertisement