Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debenham's Christmas Sale starts tomorrow

Options
  • 12-11-2012 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭

For some reason Debenham's seems to always be first with their Christmas Sale. It starts tomorrow, Tuesday. They have great perfumes, make-up offers, which some of you men could do with looking at :D:D.

20 percent off lots of things.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

Just back from Debenhams :D

I picked up two decent brand perfumes where €60 now €36 :D They have 10-20% off most perfume sets.
    they also have great deals on there electrics - Electric toothbrush was €49 now €22
    A lot of make up / bath sets etc 20% off.

Defiantly worth having a look, I'd get there asap though as it was packed when I was there (early this morning) and I'd say most of the good stuff will go fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

SunnyDub1 wrote: »
    Just back from Debenhams :D

I picked up two decent brand perfumes where €60 now €36 :D They have 10-20% off most perfume sets.
    they also have great deals on there electrics - Electric toothbrush was €49 now €22
    A lot of make up / bath sets etc 20% off.

Defiantly worth having a look, I'd get there asap though as it was packed when I was there (early this morning) and I'd say most of the good stuff will go fast.

How long is it on for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭SunnyDub1

leahyl wrote: »
    How long is it on for?

Think till Friday. You should have a look on their website, they have all the offers there and you can buy online.

Advertisement