Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ark Vetcare Cattery Dun Laoghaire

• 12-11-2012 5:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever used Ark Vetcare's Cattery in Dun Laoghaire before? Did a good search but haven't been able to find any info on this place, positive or negative! Need to book our cat in for a week over Christmas and just want to be sure it's not awful before we send him there.

Am fussing a bit because he's a rescue (he was a shelter kitten) and I hate the idea of sending him back to a cage and basically just want to reassure myself that he's not going to be traumatised afterwards! :o

Any info would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 missielyn

shellyboo wrote: »
    Has anyone ever used Ark Vetcare's Cattery in Dun Laoghaire before? Did a good search but haven't been able to find any info on this place, positive or negative! Need to book our cat in for a week over Christmas and just want to be sure it's not awful before we send him there.

Am fussing a bit because he's a rescue (he was a shelter kitten) and I hate the idea of sending him back to a cage and basically just want to reassure myself that he's not going to be traumatised afterwards! :o

Any info would be great!

My neighbour uses one of their other clinics to board her cat, she says they are very good, and reasonably priced. She used to use another cattery but her cat is older now and has kidney problems or something, so she likes knowing that there's a vet there in case anything happens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Attol

Our little miss is heading there next weekend for the first time so I'll report back afterwards :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 486 ✭✭curiousb

They looked after our 2 cats last year for our summer holidays and we certainly had no complaints.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Eh this thread is 2 years old??

Advertisement