Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can't sync email on s3?

• 12-11-2012 6:55pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 106 ✭✭

I just flashed a rom and everything is working apart from the default email app( microsoft exchange acvtivesync) which I use to send/receive email on my 2 hotmail accounts.

When I set it up it just keeps scanning and searching but no email comes through.

I've nothing frozen in titanium so it can't be that.

Any suggestions on how to get this back working?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

The stock Mail app Exchange Active Sync feature is muck.
    Touchdown is a good alternative although it is not free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

Kensington wrote: »
    The stock Mail app Exchange Active Sync feature is muck.
    Touchdown is a good alternative although it is not free.

€15 for that touchdown? Still would like to find the reason the stock email app won't work though. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

€15 for that touchdown? Still would like to find the reason the stock email app won't work though. :(

Yeah I think it's something like that. Worth it though tbh because the stock Mail app may as well not be there at all if you're intending to use ActiveSync with it.

I'm not sure why it's so bad exactly, you would think it'd be high on their list of things that should work very well if they were hoping to shift phones into the corporate market.

Advertisement