Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Coverage

Options
  • 12-11-2012 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi All,

I've been tasked at work with getting the best mobile package for our three office mobiles. We're currently with emobile but the contract ends at the end of the month. So far 3 seem to have come up with the best package and offer for new phones, but I'm a little concerned about potential coverage and service problems. Could anyone currently with 3 give some feedback to me please?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

I've been with 3 for years and I am quite happy to stay with them. Very rarely experience signal issues.

You could try getting a 3 PAYG sim card and trying it out for the remainder of the month.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Lockster wrote: »
    Hi All,

I've been tasked at work with getting the best mobile package for our three office mobiles. We're currently with emobile but the contract ends at the end of the month. So far 3 seem to have come up with the best package and offer for new phones, but I'm a little concerned about potential coverage and service problems. Could anyone currently with 3 give some feedback to me please?

Thank you

Have a look here: Three Forum. Type "coverage" into the search and have a look through some of the threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

whiterebel wrote: »
    Have a look here: Three Forum. Type "coverage" into the search and have a look through some of the threads.

Might as well look at the threads for the other networks too. Simple fact is that no matter what network you're on there'll be people with iissues.

Most of the time giving they're fine so it always seems comes down to cost.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,932 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Might as well look at the threads for the other networks too. Simple fact is that no matter what network you're on there'll be people with iissues.

Most of the time giving they're fine so it always seems comes down to cost.

Absolutely, but OP specifically asked about 3's coverage. 3 seem to have a unique problem as they roam onto VF 2G when their 3G isn't available, which causes problems/

Advertisement