Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Text for the dole office

• 12-11-2012 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi quick question I keep getting a text from the welfare saying DSP Reminder your next signing on day is then a random date I have received 4 now and the dates are wrong ?..They say it's just a mistake but then if I missed I'm in trouble ??Anyone less have this problem?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭confuseddotcom

I've never received a text like that have to say. Only sure way is to go by the date provided on the Post Office slips where it reads Next Signing Date. I did make out a table listing the foreseeable few months of next signing dates and I highlight over them when the day has passed then. I put it on my fridge so that I would notice it often and so could kinda keep track like that then! :o:)

Maybe it's a new service feature they have for newly un-employed people, maybe it's something they do in certain counties/cities, maybe it's something got to do with the new tracking cards they're rolling out.

Advertisement