Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Cat - Baldoyle

Options
  • 12-11-2012 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Please help with any information:

My cat went missing from Seacliff Road, Baldoyle last Friday, November 9th. He is very fearful and very shy. He may have been treated badly in the past as he is very scared of humans. He was a stray, possibly even wild cat which I took in a few months ago. He was in a terrible way, very skinny and with dirty, matted hair in dreadlocks. He looks beautiful and healthy now but is still very fearful of humans. He may be hiding in a shed, garage or under bushes. He may be injured and need a vet. He might get very scared and run away if approached by a stranger but even just a sighting of him would be wonderful. We all miss him so much and just want him home safe. Please contact me if you see him. I have placed posters and leaflets in letter boxes in the local area.

He is about 4 years old, is long-haired and does not wear a collar. I cannot touch him just yet but I do think he is neutered. He is not microchipped.

Any help at all would be greatly received. We miss him so much and worry for his safety.

Thanks for reading my post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Another missing cat from Baldoyle? Must be something in the water. I replied to another poster today. Recommend letting Baldoyle and Raheny vets know about the missing cat. A few days is nothing major for a cat to go missing, especially male cats. It's also possible he returned to original owners. Cats have been known to go missing for months at a time and return well looked after. Hope it works out though. Will keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 lamicrom

goz83 wrote: »
    Another missing cat from Baldoyle? Must be something in the water. I replied to another poster today. Recommend letting Baldoyle and Raheny vets know about the missing cat. A few days is nothing major for a cat to go missing, especially male cats. It's also possible he returned to original owners. Cats have been known to go missing for months at a time and return well looked after. Hope it works out though. Will keep an eye out.

Thanks for your reply and keeping an eye out for him. It's been an unlucky spell for the cats of Baldoyle alright. Yeah, it's possible he might go back to where he used to live, although he looked so rough when he found me that I think he was a feral cat. I hope wherever he ends up that he is safe though and someone will take care of him. I rang around all the vets but no sign just yet anyway. Will keep on looking and thanks again for helping out, it's much appreciated.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

lamicrom wrote: »
    Please help with any information:

My cat went missing from Seacliff Road, Baldoyle last Friday, November 9th. He is very fearful and very shy. He may have been treated badly in the past as he is very scared of humans. He was a stray, possibly even wild cat which I took in a few months ago. He was in a terrible way, very skinny and with dirty, matted hair in dreadlocks. He looks beautiful and healthy now but is still very fearful of humans. He may be hiding in a shed, garage or under bushes. He may be injured and need a vet. He might get very scared and run away if approached by a stranger but even just a sighting of him would be wonderful. We all miss him so much and just want him home safe. Please contact me if you see him. I have placed posters and leaflets in letter boxes in the local area.

He is about 4 years old, is long-haired and does not wear a collar. I cannot touch him just yet but I do think he is neutered. He is not microchipped.

Any help at all would be greatly received. We miss him so much and worry for his safety.

Thanks for reading my post.

Thanks for looking out for noah he has a green collar not blue as in the picture

I Will keep an eye out for him if i see him i will try and get him if i cant get him but see him ill let you no stick up posters and put them trough letter boxes 5/6 people have called us about sightings of noah but couldnt get him.

Your cat would be hard to miss if seen and its not like theres many like him around hope you find hime soon

Today my little cat returned home on his 5th day being missing!!! He was all dirty, covered in slime, panicked and very hungry, I guess he must have been trapped somewhere! I put leaflets into all the local letterboxes and hung posters everywhere I could and in quite a wide radius too, so I think some good soul may have checked for him in their shed/garage and released him!

So, there is always hope for our missing cats! They are little survivors!

Thanks to everybody who read this thread and was keeping an eye out for him.

Today my little cat returned home on his 5th day being missing!!! He was all dirty, covered in slime, panicked and very hungry, I guess he must have been trapped somewhere! I put leaflets into all the local letterboxes and hung posters everywhere I could and in quite a wide radius too, so I think some good soul may have checked for him in their shed/garage and released him!

So, there is always hope for our missing cats! They are little survivors!

Thanks to everybody who read this thread and was keeping an eye out for him.

thats great hope in dosnt go missing again

• Advertisement

thats great hope in dosnt go missing again

Thanks so much. Here's hoping for little Noah.

Thanks so much. Here's hoping for little Noah.

thanks

Advertisement