Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan Parent & Toddler activities?

Options
  • 12-11-2012 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,
    I'm new to the town and have a 2 year old that needs to get out and about more!! Does anyone know of Groups/activities etc for toddlers? I'd love something on a Monday but I could make other days work too if needed. I've posted on the usual parenting websites and got feck all of a reply!!!
    Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Princesshazel

Hi there is Jesters in Navan its a play center i think its €3 for 2 years old its not open Monday. There is also a thing called Gymboree its a sing song group where u would meet lots of Mam/ dad and other kids there age its does be on a Tuesday and a Thursday here is the link of the Gymboree http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gymboree-On-the-Go-Meath/128691163812661?fref=ts Hope this helps:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 valeried300

scm13 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm new to the town and have a 2 year old that needs to get out and about more!! Does anyone know of Groups/activities etc for toddlers? I'd love something on a Monday but I could make other days work too if needed. I've posted on the usual parenting websites and got feck all of a reply!!!
    Thanks in advance :)

Hi
    If you are still intereasted in these groups I went to my first one last friday and found it really good its on fridays from 10.30-12.30 and is in GAA in Johnstown navan, the list of classes is on the MCC.ie and you can ring them for info aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,786 ✭✭✭snowgal

and also saw that Solstice in Arts Centre is starting one this week on Wed morning from 10am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

Im interested in the johnstown one on a thursday ...who is the contact etc the mcc.ie web page is for a painter
    Is there any in beauparc ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Jack Kiernan

Great play centre in kells too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭bladespin

Great play centre in kells too.

Fairly expensive though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 valeried300

Vego wrote: »
    Im interested in the johnstown one on a thursday ...who is the contact etc the mcc.ie web page is for a painter
    Is there any in beauparc ?

Johnstown group is on a friday morning in Walterstown from 1030-12.30 sorry it was ment to be MCCC.ie, its Meath childcare committee, I heard there is a good one on a wednesday morning in Beauparc but have not been

Advertisement