Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castle Terrace Court Malahide

Options
  • 12-11-2012 9:19pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 144 ✭✭

I am thinking of renting an apartment in Castle Terrace Court, Malahide.
    Dos anyone know if its a good place to live?
    I mean is it noisey with the Dart trains going by?
    Thanks for any feedback.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 144 ✭✭3GAINSBOROUGH

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mactheknife19

Why are you looking for feedback?
    On another thread (where you were ''apparently'' moving to Leitrim because your dole would stretch further) several minutes after you asked your Castle Terrace question you said that you had decided to remain in your current Malahide apartment. Then on another thread your asking for information on squating in NAMA properties as you have some grand plan on doing this. You seem to have justified it to yourself because you previous paid tax for 14 years, and you defaulted on your own house in the past. Maybe I got a little mixed up there, but I think its probably because your posting so much BS in various threads that you have forgotten your own lies.
    Best of luck with whatever your trying to achieve with it all.

Why are you looking for feedback?
    On another thread (where you were ''apparently'' moving to Leitrim because your dole would stretch further) several minutes after you asked your Castle Terrace question you said that you had decided to remain in your current Malahide apartment. Then on another thread your asking for information on squating in NAMA properties as you have some grand plan on doing this. You seem to have justified it to yourself because you previous paid tax for 14 years, and you defaulted on your own house in the past. Maybe I got a little mixed up there, but I think its probably because your posting so much BS in various threads that you have forgotten your own lies.
    Best of luck with whatever your trying to achieve with it all.

Have you ever stopped to consider that people change their minds?
    Or that maybe a couple of people share username on a forum?
    Take you time to think before you speak.
    It might save you showing yourself up next time.

just find it funny that 12/11/2012 @ 20.19 you start this thread, while at the same time posting in another thread about how your going to move to Leitrim to make your dole stretch..............then 9 minutes later you post (yes 9).....................''After much deliberation, I have decided to stay in my Malahide apartment''....................thats a productive 9 minutes. All the time co-ordinating the revolution as you over throw NAMA with your call for mass squating.

Don't think you can have the same name as another poster (and such similar post counts, and both living in Malahide....what are the odds). But if as you say you say you actually share your ID with someone my suggestion is to communicate more with them for by the looks of it there about to bugger off to Leitrim on you.

Anyway as long a you keep believing your own stories then good for you don't let anyone question you. And remember ''all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing''. You my friend seem to be a do-er.

Sure send me your CV, there is nothing an employeer loves more then some so decisive.

just find it funny that 12/11/2012 @ 20.19 you start this thread, while at the same time posting in another thread about how your going to move to Leitrim to make your dole stretch..............then 9 minutes later you post (yes 9).....................''After much deliberation, I have decided to stay in my Malahide apartment''....................thats a productive 9 minutes. All the time co-ordinating the revolution as you over throw NAMA with your call for mass squating.

Don't think you can have the same name as another poster (and such similar post counts, and both living in Malahide....what are the odds). But if as you say you say you actually share your ID with someone my suggestion is to communicate more with them for by the looks of it there about to bugger off to Leitrim on you.

Anyway as long a you keep believing your own stories then good for you don't let anyone question you. And remember ''all that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing''. You my friend seem to be a do-er.

Sure send me your CV, there is nothing an employeer loves more then some so decisive.

I have reported you for trolling.
    Keep it up and you will be banned.

• Advertisement

Ahh ok so I'm the troll.

I'm the one telling porkies pies about squating and sticking it to the establishment by squating coz I used to be a tax payer, but now I'm just going to live off the state in Leitrim.........or was that the other 3GAINSBOROUGH.

Malahide would be a pricey place to live on the dole with the price of rent (you mentioned that you would never lower yourself to Rent Allowance ). This is why I'm calling BS to the real troll. Don't worry I wont ask for you to be banned. Its the t'Internet. You ask for feedback, you get feedback. Just seems you don't like the answer.

Ahh ok so I'm the troll.

I'm the one telling porkies pies about squating and sticking it to the establishment by squating coz I used to be a tax payer, but now I'm just going to live off the state in Leitrim.........or was that the other 3GAINSBOROUGH.

Malahide would be a pricey place to live on the dole with the price of rent (you mentioned that you would never lower yourself to Rent Allowance ). This is why I'm calling BS to the real troll. Don't worry I wont ask for you to be banned. Its the t'Internet. You ask for feedback, you get feedback. Just seems you don't like the answer.

Reported (again).
    Keep it up, you are heading for a ban.

Jessep: You want answers (feedback in your case)?
    Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I think I'm entitled to them (I paid my tax for 14 years I'm entitled).
    Jessep: You want answers ?
    Kaffee: I want the truth (or maybe I dont, or maybe I do, I can change my mind you know)!
    Jessep: You can't handle the truth ( that your a troll, and a pretty poor one at that......o what a tangle web of BS we weave)!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Subscribed:D

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Sorry to spoil the entertainment, but thread closed

mactheknife and 3GAINSBOROUGH, I would suggest you both consider your posting styles if you wish to retain posting privileges in the DCN Forum

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement