Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemistry Grinds

• 12-11-2012 10:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭

Wondering if anyone could recommend someone for inorganic chemistry grinds? I'm finding the module very tough and need to get a few in before the Xmas exams. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Owen_S

You could always give the science learning centre a try...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

What year are you in,
    And did you do LC Chem?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

I've went to the SLC and didn't find them very helpful but I still go to them.

I readmitted to second year after a number of years out so I've forgotten most of the stuff I learned. That's why I'm looking at getting grinds.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Chris Martin

I've some organic chemistry notes myself from LC that might be of interest,
    Whittled down and summarized for ease of understanding,
    Also I've some Organic Chemistry lecture notes from 2nd semester last year if you'd like them too,
    I'm afraid I'm not tutor material though :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

I've some organic chemistry notes myself from LC that might be of interest,
    Whittled down and summarized for ease of understanding,
    Also I've some Organic Chemistry lecture notes from 2nd semester last year if you'd like them too,
    I'm afraid I'm not tutor material though :P

I appreciate your kind offer and I might take you up on it in the next semester. I'm just trying to deal with the upcoming Xmas exam for now mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

magma69 wrote: »
    I've went to the SLC and didn't find them very helpful but I still go to them.

How so?

Advertisement