Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Hire

Options
  • 13-11-2012 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

So I have to organise a Christmas night out In Kilkenny city. I need to book a bus and maybe get a 24 seater. Can anybody recommend a good bus company?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

So I have to organise a Christmas night out In Kilkenny city. I need to book a bus and maybe get a 24 seater. Can anybody recommend a good bus company?

hi i organised a trip 2 yrs ago, for my work xmas night we went to wexford and got a bus from wex to come up for us it worked out a little cheaper for us because the driver could go home instead of heading back to kk or waiting on us, just a thought for you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

Have it in Waterford instead, no bus, less cost and incovenience on staff.

Advertisement