Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Generation Boards

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,812 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

1 reserve game as sub, and a bunch of U18 games. Looking at screenshot, my contract ends in a few days, uh-oh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Looks like Max got himself a 1 year extension at Spurs. Also, 1 shot and 1 goal at international level - I'll take that!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Looks like Max got himself a 1 year extension at Spurs. Also, 1 shot and 1 goal at international level - I'll take that!
    Haven't done a damn thing myself at all yet and was given a contract.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

1 year extension at Man City.

Woo.:pac:

Al;though looking at my stats and under 18's appearances, I wont be making a City senior appearance anytime soon. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Delighted to see I made it onto the Under 21's Irish team scoring a goal. Signed a new 3yr contract too which is fantastic. Hope I can push on now and make a first team appearance!

Also love my fouls/tackling stats :D

Also WTF re: Wolves 3rd in the Premiership!!!

ASP - for any of those that have FM13 will you be sharing your save game file with us?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Mc Love wrote: »
    Delighted to see I made it onto the Under 21's Irish team scoring a goal. Signed a new 3yr contract too which is fantastic. Hope I can push on now and make a first team appearance!

Also love my fouls/tackling stats :D

Also WTF re: Wolves 3rd in the Premiership!!!

ASP - for any of those that have FM13 will you be sharing your save game file with us?

Actually I may upload it for people to play it...

Think it would be interesting so that each individual could track their own player.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Think it would be interesting so that each individual could track their own player.
    I'd be too tempted to buy me self.

Any update Paddy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Any update Paddy?

Hey guys sorry...

I had an update typed up and ready to roll out, then my hard drive went to the crapper...

I'm hoping to have it sorted out soon, really hopeful that the save file can be retrieved

• Advertisement

AH feck hope you are able to retreive it and many others!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭louthguy25

any updates?

Advertisement