Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need To Find 32" X 32" X 32" Boxes

Options
  • 13-11-2012 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I need to find some large cardboard boxes for Christmas presents, three ideally... I've checked around online, and checking Dublin City is actually starting to seem easier!

I can pay decently for a college lad, but we can discuss the possibility of me offering you a whole other kind of deal instead. I have some rather decent skills in certain areas which can allow me to be rather useful to a stressed out businessman.

By which I obviously mean with computers and communication. Though I must admit I did have a bit of fun trying to make that sound misleading! If it fooled you I hope you'll take that as an example of my skills in communication!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement