Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Study Week

• 13-11-2012 1:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

I know this is a fair bit early but what exactly is the 'study week' which is scheduled from 17-21 December?

I ask because I was just wondering if it's a must-attend or could we do with missing out...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

They generally just have lectures that run over some of the stuff you have studied to date. While you won't have normal lectures, you may have tests or essays due that week.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 musicmad18

I'm presuming because you're asking the question that you're in first year? A lot of people have exams/assignments that week, but if you don't, there's no need to do anything. When I was in first year, I went home and didn't miss anything. Most of the lecturers don't even do anything for it. The way I see it is that you don't have any exams/assignments, you're on your Christmas holidays!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

I wish they had it at the start of December though, all my essays and assignments are done by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RebelRed90

study week= buy cheap xmas presents and go on the piss with the left over money!

Advertisement