Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hurleys in Sydney Area

Options
  • 13-11-2012 6:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭

Anyone know where I can get a couple of Hurling Shhticks for a puck around in the Sydney area?:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,339 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Anyone know where I can get a couple of Hurling Shhticks for a puck around in the Sydney area?:)
    I'm not sure if you are joking or not?

You have to get them sent from home, or join a gaa club, you might get one through them - but prob wouldn't have any to spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭strokeslover

Mellor wrote: »
    I'm not sure if you are joking or not?

You have to get them sent from home, or join a gaa club, you might get one through them - but prob wouldn't have any to spare.

I think it's the off season at the moment, but I got a contact number for one of the guys in Michael Cusacks club, so I'm going to give them a buzz after work to see if they have any for sale.

I would join a club but I think the season is finished up until January AFAIK.

Fingers crossed they have a couple spare!

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭cormaclynch

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Bloody hell, that site has the whole 'Paddy on tour' uniform for sale. GAA shorts, Celtic jerseys, tricolour, RA tunes...the lot.

What more could you want?!

I think it's the off season at the moment, but I got a contact number for one of the guys in Michael Cusacks club, so I'm going to give them a buzz after work to see if they have any for sale.

I would join a club but I think the season is finished up until January AFAIK.

Fingers crossed they have a couple spare!

Yeah season is over to Jan, I imaging the club will put in an order for hurls for players in January. So there's a chance that they might off load some old hurls if you are lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭strokeslover

Mellor wrote: »
    Yeah season is over to Jan, I imaging the club will put in an order for hurls for players in January. So there's a chance that they might off load some old hurls if you are lucky.

Yeah hopefully they've a couple lying around, gonna give em a buzz today! :)
    Cheers for the link, there's loads a stuff on this!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

I ordered 2 from http://www.irishhurleys.ie/store/ one for myself and one for an Aussie mate who wanted to learn.
    Can't fault them to deal with.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭patsy mulcaghy

I ordered 2 from http://www.irishhurleys.ie/store/ one for myself and one for an Aussie mate who wanted to learn.
    Can't fault them to deal with.

And no trouble getting them through quarantine mate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

No dramas, postman dropped them off.

They don't need to go through quarantine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement