Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 network breakdown

Options
  • 13-11-2012 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Seems 3 had a national network issue recently. Then some areas were fixed and others not, like mine. I was without internet access for 8 days and call centre staff held the line "please be patient, we are dealing with the problem". Thats ok if you feel they are getting somewhere but after day 8 or 9 I phoned to be told it was "fixed" but I had no service. Long story shortened...... over two weeks without internet, many troubleshooting queries and many many basic diagnostics later still no joy. Decided it was my modem (only 2 months old). I had choice of wait for them to post me a bubble envelope, put modem in same, post to fonemenders in Dublin, give them 3 days to repair and then post back to me.OR walk in to fonemenders in GPO arcade, and have same day service. I did latter only to be told modem was NOT faulty. AGHHHHHH.
    Anyone else have similiar experience? Only that I eventually got an Irish contact number and spoke to "Shane" who will sort problem I would have left 3 mobile yesterday. Jury is still out tho, as I have been put to big expense ie travel to dublin and back and two long 1800 phone calls.

Advertisement