Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy for Xmas - Advice

• 13-11-2012 10:16am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am hoping to get the kids a puppy for Xmas as a surprise, although I'm not sure what type to go with ! My better half seems to like the Cavachons, but having read an old thread on here about them, some of you are against crossbreeds.

Couple of questions , what was your first dog and were you happy with the choice you made? And has anyone got a Cavachon and if so, how have you found them?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

you're probably going to get some very harsh replies on here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Plenty of free mongrels in pounds all around the country. Why pay €300+ for one?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

As per the forum charter, NO threads are permitted in relation to seeking pups for Christmas.
    OP, please familiarise yourself with the charter before posting again.
    Perhaps you'd also do some research into the famous, long-running, "A pup is for life, not just for Christmas" campaign while you're at it, to understand one of the reasons this measure is in place in the forum charter.
    Closing thread now.
    Thanks,
    DBB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement