Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KILKENNY MUSICAL SOCIETY INFORMATION NIGHT

Options
  • 13-11-2012 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just letting people know that Kilkenny Musical Society will be kicking off rehearsals very soon for our 2013 (and 40th anniversary) production, "The Pirates of Penzance".

I know there have been people on here before looking to meet new people or perhaps start a new hobby and I can promise that KMS will make any new people who join us this year feel more than welcome! It's a fantastic social outlet for people who are new to Kilkenny or indeed for local people who would like to make new friends. It may not be the type of hobby you could have imagined yourself having (a LOT of our members say that and now love it!) but believe me, it will really be worth giving it a go!

We will be holding an information night on Tuesday the 20th November at 8pm in O Faolain's on John St. We will be giving details of what the show is about, what is expected at rehearsals, introducing you to our production team- as well as informing people about our calendar of events for the year because it's going to be a busy one!

We are REALLY particularly interested in finding MEN to join KMS! We would love for the gents of Kilkenny to join us this year, because "Pirates" is a show with quite a large male cast- so please spread the word to any man you think might be interested!

Just to note also- KMS is an over 18s society (we only ever have under 18s if the particular show requires younger members) and it is not necessary to audition for chorus, just for main parts.

PM me here if you require further information, or join our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/kilkennymusicalsociety/

62197_10151142999572898_331139646_n.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭KKMusicalSoc

Just a quick reminder about this, happening tonight! Would love to see some new faces- don't be shy, there'll be no need to sing on your own or anything! We love having new members join us so please, if you're hesitating, take the plunge and come along tonight.

There is no obligation to join if you come tonight, just come and see what we're about.

Hope to see some of you there!

Advertisement