Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Comedy 16 November

Options
  • 13-11-2012 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Im going to Dublin for college graduation on 16th of November and want to go to a comedy night in Dublin on the friday night with my parents and girlfriend. I know Michael McIntyre is on this same night but I am going to see him monday night with one of my friends! So far I know Karl Spain is on in the Laughter Lounge and then in the International Comedy club there is John Colleary (Savage Eye) and Pat McDonnell( Eoin McLove-Father Ted/ Naked Camera). John and Pat have the 2 lads that host republic of telly as MC for the night also!! Would the 2nd be the best show to go see or has anybody any advice or have anyone seen Karl Spain? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

Where is McIntyre gigging on the Friday? Wouldn't mind going to that.

Its cool. o2 i see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

goz83 wrote: »
    Where is McIntyre gigging on the Friday? Wouldn't mind going to that.

Its cool. o2 i see

Theres a few face value tickets floating about on adverts if its sold out and you're looking for some

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

The International Comedy Club is much nicer than the Laughter Lounge.

It's very small though so you need to get there early to ensure you get a seat.

The Laughter Lounge is full of work nights out etc. and can be very loud and drunken. The International is much more pleasant - much easier to hear the comedians (less chatter from the punters).

I'd recommend the International anyway but John Colleary is a tremendous comedian so definitely go to see him.

Advertisement