Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photographer wanted

Options
  • 13-11-2012 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭

Hi,I am working on a national and Ni newspaper in a niche demo that will be going to print in the next month or so.The photos I want to do will be incorporated in to the banner logo of the paper.If there are any good photographers in the Tipp area who want to get their name with a credit in the paper please pm me and hopefully it may lead to paid work when everything is up and running.Also,does anyone have an old approx 1930s camera with the big flash on top that i could borrow for the shoot,does not need to work as long as it looks the part is the main thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Cerbera

Post a message on the Thurles Camera Club page on FaceBook and I know that someone in the club (not me) has one of those cameras and there should be several members there who may be willing / able to help you out with what you want.

http://www.facebook.com/thurlescameraclub?fref=ts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,219 ✭✭✭tipptom

Cerbera wrote: »
    Post a message on the Thurles Camera Club page on FaceBook and I know that someone in the club (not me) has one of those cameras and there should be several members there who may be willing / able to help you out with what you want.

http://www.facebook.com/thurlescameraclub?fref=ts
    Thanks C for the info and the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Cerbera

tipptom wrote: »
    Thanks C for the info and the link.

No bother T.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 photobygaia

Hi tipptom!!
    I just sent You a PM, hope you got it :)

Advertisement