Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

100x Bus Service

Options
  • 13-11-2012 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me what this bus trip is like? I was pondering using it for commuting...
    does it stop everywhere or justmain stops, Drogheda - Dublin, etc...
    does it use the Port Tunnel?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

previous threads suggest otherwise!!
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76929708

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭Cliona99

Does anyone know if the 100X picks up outside the Thatch pub on the Donore road on its way to Dublin?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭annex

Cliona99 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the 100X picks up outside the Thatch pub on the Donore road on its way to Dublin?

Yes it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭darklighter

Great service and I dont compliment Bus Eireann too often

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

I usually get it if I'm heading for the airport. No complaints from me, they're always on time which means everything when you're going to the airport.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

The timetable says that the bus will stop at 5 minutes past the hour in Drogheda Bus Depot but I'm not sure if I've ever seen it arrive even a minute earlier than that! It's typically about 5 to 10 minutes late leaving the station but it's consistently late in its departure time for me so at least I know what to expect. Would take around 30 minutes or a bit more to get to the airport.

Advertisement