Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pricefor installing composite door?

Options
  • 13-11-2012 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭

I have seen the various prices for composite doors but can anyone give me a rough idea of how much it is for someone to take out an old door, and install a composite properly I presume the old frame of the door would have to be taken out and a new one put in, how much would it be for a standard sized front door to be installed and finished properly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

Depending on glass design etc you will be looking at 900-1200 for the work

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

I'm looking for the price on installation only though, composite doors themselves seem to vary but have an idea of the price of the doors themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭kkelliher

It will vary massivly given what you are looking for but a Carpenter will charge you for a day so you should not be looking to pay any more than €270 plus VAT from a proper business. Cheaper for cash or one man band self employed persons with no overheads

Advertisement