Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How can I pay my AIB Credit card by cash?

Options
  • 13-11-2012 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have an AIB credit card and use it for itunes etc. I live abroad and cannot transfer via internet banking as my bank here is pants.

Can I just rock up to an AIB branch when home and go to the teller and put money on it?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Condatis

Jude13 wrote: »
    Hi all,

my bank here is pants.

Cheers

I'm intrigued! In fact; the mind boggles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Staplor wrote: »
    Yes

Post office too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭Jude13

Condatis wrote: »
    I'm intrigued! In fact; the mind boggles.

Apologies Mr. Fun Police, I was doing two things at once at work. My currnet bank is sub standard in relation to telex or internet transfers in so far as they do not facilitate this service at the current time. They also do not speak English.

With regard to the foregoing I have decided for my sanity to await my return to Ireland at which time I would attempt to find an alternative method of paying my bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

It's even easier to do it in the Post Office OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I don't believe you can pay in branch or at the post office if it's a Click card however.

Advertisement