Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRM watch €20

Options
  • 13-11-2012 1:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

Saw this today on livingsocial and thought some here might be interested in this deal. http://www.livingsocial.com/cities/1677/deals/526874-heart-rate-monitor-watch

Shipping is €4
    The perfect gift for a fitness enthusiast or somebody embarking on a new regime, the digital exercise wrist watch features a pulse rate and calorie reader, time and date display, and stopwatch with split lap time.

Measure your pulse during and after exercise, and see how many calories you've managed to burn.

You can even enter your information into the device, allowing you to measure yourself against your personal bests.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,524 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

I had a similar watch from LIDL that measured your pulse from some sensors on the back of the watch. Seeing as there is no mention of a separate HR sensor, I presume that this is how this one works also. I would guess that it's not a HR monitor, but rather a 'point in time' pulse reader. Probably best not to set one's expectations too high!

Advertisement