Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Explain to me like a 5 year old, Wiring a bell

• 13-11-2012 1:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭

Hi

I need a door bell wired to a garage next to my house, its about 25 meters away to where I need the bell to be.

I don't think the wireless will be good enough as it has a couple of walls to go through.

Is there a door bell that where I can place the ringer button on the garage door then use doorbell wire to the ringer bell but just have batteries in the bell. I don't really want to have to wire it into the mains and work around with transformers. Any links to this kind of thing would be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

ya prob an electronic chime
    they can be wired to push in bell wire

some of the standard chimes are also transformer or battery

Advertisement