Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permission denied on access-restricted forums on touch

Options
  • 13-11-2012 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭

I've recently changed my username. I did have access to view r&r and permission to post in the SF, both of which have now gone.

I've pm'd trio Zaph, Dr Bollocko and Thanks4dafish but couldn't find the problem, so I've been directed here.

Thanks for your time.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

Your access appears to be set correctly. Are you using the touch site or the main site and what is the error you receive when trying to access these forums?

Danny

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Your access appears to be set correctly. Are you using the touch site or the main site and what is the error you receive when trying to access these forums?

Danny

Hi Danny,

Im using the touch site and when I try to view R&R I get a "You do not have permission to view this forum" and in the SF when I try to post I get a "you do not have permission to post" message respectively.

Hi,

We missed setting a particular flag when your access was automatically restored. I've set it for you now and you should have access to soccer/R&R. Thanks for the bug report.

Danny

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Hi,

We missed setting a particular flag when your access was automatically restored. I've set it for you now and you should have access to soccer/R&R. Thanks for the bug report.

Danny

Yep that's done the trick. Thanks for your help and time.

Happy to help :)

Danny

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement