Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Holly Bough

Options
  • 13-11-2012 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭

It's out :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

I'll be sure to let my grandparents know!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

Too early to buy it though..

Week or two before xmas,,and read it over the few days of xmas itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

Ludo wrote: »
    I'll be sure to let my grandparents know!!!

It's actually quite good :o . Perfect for the break when you want something to read with a nice cuppa. I like the section where people are photographed all around the world holding up a copy of the HB. If I get to the British Open next year I'll be sure to pack one :o:o:o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭ofcork

Been out since last week!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭Vinta81

:D Some of my family made it into the Holly Bough although they called my BIL my brother :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 nochee

Love The Hollybough, Diffney Quiz page is my favourite!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Nice one, does that mean that the seller by the gpo will be shouting hollybough echo instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

My God, that is some pile of crap about Noelle Feeney in it. Does that woman ever stop self publicising? The lies about her saving CCFC/setting up FORAS angers me given the fact that she was just after suing the club at the time of the takeover.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Lyn256

hi, need to get this for my da, any idea if i can get a copy in dublin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

gimmick wrote: »
    My God, that is some pile of crap about Noelle Feeney in it. Does that woman ever stop self publicising? The lies about her saving CCFC/setting up FORAS angers me given the fact that she was just after suing the club at the time of the takeover.

VERY harsh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

VERY harsh.

Is he right though? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭RoyMcC

Lyn256 wrote: »

If not you can get a copy sent, or get it digitally http://www.eveningecho.ie/hollybough/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭EyeSight

Lyn256 wrote: »
    i saw it in easons on o connel street last week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Lyn256

Thanks

I can't make O'Connell st but I'll see if Liffey Valley have it today!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,527 ✭✭✭Paz-CCFC

gimmick wrote: »

Whatever about her complete exaggeration as to her involvement in FORAS, she began proceedings against a Tom Coughlan-run CCFC about a year before the fans took over the club and she was dead right to. She had a contract of employment, which was breached when she was unfairly dismissed. She had every right to take TNB to court, just as the Revenue, the sponsors, the players, the creditors etc. were.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Keep this on topic please...........this is a Holly Bough thread

Advertisement