Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminder/Creche in Sallins

Options
  • 13-11-2012 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We are looking for a Childminder/Creche in the Sallins area.

Does anyone have a recommendation and what is the going rate?

Thanks

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,096 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Hi nedd

I use Acorn creche. We have himself in 3 days per week, 730-430 and it costs us 45 per day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Forest Demon

Coocoon is great. My little one is in there on the ECCE scheme

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭offroadannie

Childminder will charge approx €5 an hour or thereabouts (really depends how long the day is, and how many days per week)

I live in Sallins and am looking to mind another child, I mind one boy after-school and have 3 of my own. If you would be interested in having a chat, send PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

My kids attend 'Circle of Friends'. What is very handy is that it is v.close to the school, so they walk down in the morning with the school kids, collect them after school and feed them and they get their homework done in the creche. Never had a problem. Not sure of the rates off the top of my head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭nedd

thanks everyone for your replies.

We found a woman on our street who is going to do it. She has 4 kids of her own and we are very happy.

• Advertisement
Advertisement