If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panasonic P50GT50

Options
  • 13-11-2012 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can I please have a euro price for the Panasonic P50GT50\B tv set delivered to Laois.

I assume this includes the 5 year warranty and the 2 free pairs of glasses offer.

Thanks

SAS

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

sas wrote: »
    Hi,

Can I please have a euro price for the Panasonic P50GT50\B tv set delivered to Laois.

I assume this includes the 5 year warranty and the 2 free pairs of glasses offer.

Thanks

SAS

Hi Sas,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately this isn't a model we stock :(

I can offer the 50ST50 for just €1,298.63. That price includes the Panasonic glasses promotion.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp50st50b/pana-txp50st50b

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 47 war10ck

Ordered this TV last week from Richersounds ;)

Very happy and satisfied :)
    Hi Sas,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately this isn't a model we stock :(

I can offer the 50ST50 for just €1,298.63. That price includes the Panasonic glasses promotion.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txp50st50b/pana-txp50st50b

Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

war10ck wrote: »
    Ordered this TV last week from Richersounds ;)

Very happy and satisfied :)

Hi Warlock.

Have to say....I'm jealous.

This is the TV that I would have, if I could afford it.

Picture is simply brilliant, unprocessed, natural, great contrast, great features....... the list goes on.

If my boss is listening, this would be the ideal 15 years of service present. :rolleyes:

Hope you enjoy it.

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

Hi Dave,

Can I get a price on the TX42ST50. I see it's down to £699.95 on your website - whats the best € price you can do?

Thanks,

Christopher

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DF-Artane

Hi. I am also interested in the 42st price for delivery to dublin.

• Advertisement

Hi Dave,

Can I get a price on the TX42ST50. I see it's down to £699.95 on your website - whats the best € price you can do?

Thanks,

Christopher

Hi Christopher,

Our Euro price on the ST50 is €909.02.

This is currently a in-store only purchase so would need to be collected in Belfast.

Chris

DF-Artane wrote: »
    Hi. I am also interested in the 42st price for delivery to dublin.

Hi Christopher,

Our Euro price on the ST50 is €909.02.

This is currently a in-store only purchase so would need to be collected in Belfast.

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.