Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best rates available for landline to mobile

Options
  • 13-11-2012 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Our landline is almost permanently diverted to my mobile its very costly as Eircom offer only 60 mins free in its package, I had a guy from foreign shores onto me last week trying to offer something better but it was lost on my over the phone, anyhow I never commit to anything over the phone. If there is anyone here who could give me the up to date offers on package that is almost all landline calls diverting to a mobile. We have no use/need for international or even national calls and have about 5 local calls per bill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭gerryk

I would have thought that, since eircom -> meteor calls are free on certain plans, it may be possible to do this with no charge.
    You don't mention who your mobile carrier is, though, so it's hard to say.

Of course, there may be a different charge structure for diverts. Call set-up may still be chargeable, for instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 shinabhil

Thanks Gerry K - good point our mobile carrier is Three. I am currently receiving 60 mins free mobile calls from the landline but as "all" our calls are diverted to my mobile it goes beyond the 60 min offered by Eircom, I would be looking to have poss 150 mins mobile calls included in my bill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

shinabhil wrote: »
    Thanks Gerry K - good point our mobile carrier is Three. I am currently receiving 60 mins free mobile calls from the landline but as "all" our calls are diverted to my mobile it goes beyond the 60 min offered by Eircom, I would be looking to have poss 150 mins mobile calls included in my bill

Hi shinabhil,

Would you like to PM me your landline number/account number and I will have a look into what we can do for you?

Regards

Al

Advertisement