Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Side Facing Seat/Bed T5 Transporter

Options
  • 13-11-2012 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

I've just bought a transporter and I'm doing a DIY job on it, does anyone have any experience with side facing fold down seats? seems to make more sense to me that a rock and roll type bed. had a good look online but cant seem to find any examples...am i missing something? is there some reason that nobody uses them and i cant find it? the seat wont be used when driving. I'm thinking 6'3" x 2'2" (approx) bench seat that folds down into a 6'3" x 4'3" bed, fold down table opposite bench for Laptop/DVD etc. that leaves about 2 feet of floor space to the side of the bench and between the end of the bench and the driver seat.
    Can anyone tell me if this is a crazy idea or if im going to run into problems?

Comments

Advertisement